Sharad Purnima Full Moon Day is a precious time to meditate collectively to invoke empathy, compassion and love for humankind.
It is believed that Sharad Purnima is the only day in the year when the moon comes out with all sixteen Kala(s). It energizes & helps in boosting up your personal and professional goals.
Join the online meditation session on Sharad Purnima, with your family and friends & become a medium to spread the divinity with the grace of Enlightened Master Gurudev Sri Shivam Ji.
Kindly follow the steps for Meditation:-
- Tune in to the live video on the SHIVOHAM FOUNDATION Facebook page.
- Put your phone on silent mode to avoid disturbance while meditating.
- Sit relaxed under the full moon.
- Connect with it and feel the love flowing between you and the moon.
- Follow the live guided Meditation by Gurudev.